Twist was the first national, commercial, gay radio brand- A 2hr weekly syndicated radio program on the Premiere Radio Network. The show, which featured top40 music, talk, and lifestyle programming, was created by Matt Farber, founder of MTV’s Logo and veteran radio/television executive. Twist launched January 2006, ended with the last FM broadcast in December of 2008, and was hosted by the unpredictable and always hilarious Melissa Carter, Dennis Hensley and Ben Harvey. (ARRANGING PRODUCER (Straight:))
- Big Gay 7: The 7 biggest songs chosen by our listeners.
- This Week in Twistory: Melissa Carter flashed us back to the same week years before to check headlines,music, and more.
- Twist This!: Your talking about it, so we're talking about it - the latest headlines in pop culture.
- Too Much Information: Dennis Hensley's celebrity dirt.
- LDD’s (Long Distance Dedications): Llisteners got the opportunity to reach out to a loved one (or an ex) in this gay spin on a classic radio staple.
- Gay Best Friend: Relationship advice with a snap!
- Twist Gaydar: A new featured song from a gay or gay friendly artist.